DATA SECURITYQwikwire adheres to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI DSS”) and will maintain its PCI DSS certification as a service provider. Qwikwire protects and secures cardholder data in our possession according to our responsibility under PCI DSS. During the Term, You agree to comply with PCI DSS and, at the request of Qwikwire, to undergo a yearly self-assessment and submit a yearly “Attestation of Compliance” or complete other certification processes and procedures as required by PCI DSS.
- a) verify an identity for compliance purposes;
- b) evaluate an application to use our Services;
- c) conduct manual or systematic monitoring for fraud and other harmful activity;
- d) respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support;
- e) process a payment, communicate regarding a payment, and provide related customer service;
- f) for audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance with industry standards;
- g) develop new products;
- h) send marketing communications;
- i) improve or modify our Services; and
- j) conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.