TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICEAs a customer of Qwikwire, you have the option to use Qwikwire’s broad range of real estate solutions. From SAP integrated billing and invoicing systems to SaaS property management solutions. If you wish to continue using any of Qwikwire’s services, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions as provided herein (these “Terms of Service”) regarding Your use of the Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, then you may not access or use the Services.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES; ACKNOWLEDGEMENTSYou represent and warrant to Qwikwire, and your covenant that:
- (a) you are of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction as is required to access the Services and enter into arrangements as provided by the Service.
- (b) you are willing and capable of electronically receiving, reviewing, printing and saving all invoices, materials, disclosures, terms or other content delivered to You through the Service and consent to the disclosure by Qwikwire of the information and invoice details required to create and distribute invoices to, and receive billing from, You;
- (c) You will provide Your complete and accurate information regarding billing information;
- (d) Your liability for any billing you make through the Service using a credit or debit card or ACH will be governed by the agreement for the credit or debit card issuer or bank You use;
- (e) You represent you are responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction and acknowledge that Qwikwire is not liable for your compliance with such laws.